Driving to Hachinohe City
- Exit the base from the POL gate and proceed straight about 3 KM until you reach the Momoishi Toll road. It is the first overpass you will come to.
- Turn left at the traffic light just prior to the overpass and you are on the entrance ramp to the toll road
- You will pass through the Shimoda Toll Gate (¥150) and continue on to the Hachinohe Kita exit. (Second exit past the toll booth)
- Exit at Hachinohe Kita (¥200) and follow the exit ramp to the traffic light.
- The cross street is Route 45.
You are now on the outskirts of Hachinohe City. Continue with the below instructions to get to your destination
Hachinohe Fish Market
Hachinohe Area Driving List
- Turn right on Route 45 and follow it for about 2.8 km.
- Stay in the left-hand lane and leave Route 45 at the exit ramp (to the left).
- At the bottom of the ramp is a traffic light and a JOMO gas station on the left. Turn right and go under Route 45.
- After about 600 meters, you will see the Fish Market on the left hand side.
- Turn into the parking lot at the traffic light.
Courtesy of Airman and Family Readiness Center.