Driving to Hachinohe City
- Exit the base from the POL gate and proceed straight about 3 KM until you reach the Momoishi Toll road. It is the first overpass you will come to.
- Turn left at the traffic light just prior to the overpass and you are on the entrance ramp to the toll road
- You will pass through the Shimoda Toll Gate (¥150) and continue on to the Hachinohe Kita exit. (Second exit past the toll booth)
- Exit at Hachinohe Kita (¥200) and follow the exit ramp to the traffic light.
- The cross street is Route 45.
You are now on the outskirts of Hachinohe City. Continue with the below instructions to get to your destination
Fukuchi Water Park
Hachinohe Area Driving List
- Turn right on Route 45 and follow it for about 2.8km.
- Stay in the left-hand lane and take exit ramp (to the left).
- At the bottom of the ramp is a traffic light and a JOMO gas station on the left. Turn right and go under Route 45.
- After about 600 meters, you will pass the Fish Market on the left hand side.
- Continue straight on this road until you cross the railroad tracks and then go over a bridge.
- Get in the right lane as you go over the bridge.
- You will come to the intersection of Route 104. Turn right onto Rt 104.
- Stay on 104 for 5.1 km. You will pass Kentucky Fried Chicken and JR Kita-Takaiwa Station.
- After passing the train station, you will come to the intersection of Route 214 (second traffic light). Turn right onto Rt 214.
- Stay on 214 for about 1.4km. Cross the railroad tracks and the water park is just ahead of you.
Courtesy of Airman and Family Readiness Center.