This information is based on last year’s schedule. I have been unable to get the new info for this year. However, there will be activities going on most of the day.
The festival will begin at 10am and continue until early evening. Here is last year’s schedule of events:
- 9:15AM - Aoi Mori Canoe Race
- 9:30AM - Shinto Ceremony
- 10:00AM - Opening Ceremonies
- 10:30AM - Go An Ja battle show
- 11:00AM - Children’s Sumo Tournament
- 11:30AM - Shijimi clam grabbing
- Noon - Ball in the Basket Game for small kids.
- 1:30PM - Go An Ja battle show
- 2:30PM - Super Bingo
There will also be exhibits of beetles from all over the world and exhibits about Lake Ogawara.